Mile High Nordic Ski Education Foundation
The Mile High Nordic Ski Education Foundation is an all volunteer non-profit that maintains nordic ski trails around Butte. The Foundation works on new memberships which directly help fund maintaining the trails. In addition to maintaining trails, they also put on nordic skiing events and have a Youth Program that offers ski lessons for youths ages 5+.
Mile High Nordic was looking to improve their website.
This case study consisted of:
Ecommerce (Selling Memberships)
Website Design Refresh Goals
- Reorganize website content and structure to make important features more prominent.
- Ensure the website is mobile-friendly as the old website was not.
- Transition printed membership sign up form to also have an online option.
- Payment Processing integration.
- Put the entire website under SSL protection.
The website design focused on communicating the volunteer services Mile High Nordic provides to the Butte community. This website focused on making certain information more prominent such as trail grooming reports and directing users to the online membership form. The online membership form was originally a downloadable PDF that required potential members to fill out and mail a check to the organization. We integrated a sign-up form and payment processing into the website so people can easily become members online.