Jeremy Bullock Safe Schools Summit
Web Design + Logo Design
Jeremy Bullock Safe Schools Summit is an event coordinated by the Jeremy Bullock Memorial Trust and Charities Through Jeremy. The mission is to build best practices for student and educator safety and create safe school environments. This conference theme focuses on prevention and preparedness. Law enforcement officials, youth care specialists, a professor of education, and Montana’s current Governor Steve Bullock will give keynote speeches. Workshops are offered to discuss various methods for approaching the issue. Given the number of news articles surrounding safety in schools, it is great to see a proactive event taking place.
The Jeremy Bullock Memorial Trust did not have any pre-existing materials prior to this project.
This case study consisted of:
The primary reasons the Jeremy Bullock Memorial Trust needed graphic design, website design, and photography work done was to:
- Create a recognizable logo for the event.
- Create a postcard design to inform Montana schools about the event.
- Create a website to inform and educate schools, law enforcement, first response facilities, and communities about the event.
- Allow vendors and attendee’s to register through a paid form on the website.
- Provide a point of contact for the event.
- Have an image library of the first summit for future marketing materials.
The Jeremy Bullock Memorial Trust wanted to convey positive messaging. The key attribute they wanted the summit to be associated with were: community – schools and families working towards a safe environment for students to learn. Throughout the materials, you will see a recurring rainbow graphic – which was intended to signify the end of a storm. This graphic was drawn by Jeremy Bullock – an unintended victim of a school shooting on April 12, 1994.