By the Books Financial Services
Branding + Logo Design
By the Books Financial Services is a bookkeeping business in Bozeman. They provide a modern approach to bookkeeping and accounting through leverage modern technology, backing it up with superior expertise, and provide small businesses with an advisory team. By the Books is a new business in 2019 and needed a visual identity to build recognition within the competitive Bozeman area.
By the Books Financial Services did not have any pre-existing materials prior to this project.
This case study consisted of:
The logo and branding project consisted of:
- One in-depth brand discovery meeting to fully determine the brand’s values.
- One mood board to ensure we are on the right track for the brand’s visuals.
- Logo design in 3 formats – horizontal, condensed, and as a graphic icon.
- One brand style guide to maintain consistency when presenting the brand.
- One business card design.
By the Books Financial Services wanted to convey brand attributes of trustworthiness, expertise, quality, approachable, security, and modern in their identity. In addition to expressing these attributes, By the Books wanted a hint of feminity.
Color psychology suggests green tones are associated with growth. They’re also associated with feeling refreshing and tranquil – all feelings customers should have about By the Books Financial Services brand and services. The added rose gold ties in the feminine touch and adds a lively feel.
We chose a sans serif font, Europa, for its clean shapes that are easy to read and represents the modern feel of the brand.